Maria Sotskova: "I work hard to improve the programs to the following countries"


 Russian figure skater Maria Sotskova talked about the stratum of the season, as well as on preparations for the Grand Prix.

- You have successfully advocated and worked well this season, especially at the Memorial Ondrej Nepela where won. What are your impressions of this season?

- Well, my short program at the Memorial Nepela was not as successful as I had planned, but in the long program, I performed well and received decent grades.

Now we will work on short even harder, because now more information about where you want to add. Of course, in any program there are details that need to hone. In general, I have been working on improving the program in preparation for the next start.


- In the next month you debyutiruete at the Grand Prix in adults. How did you prepare for this start, which ultimately want to achieve?

- I would like to come to my first adult stage of the Grand Prix in France, well prepared. I want to appear there in good shape and show a high level. Still a lot of work in preparation for the tournament, but I like how it all goes.

I also make a statement in Perm at the Cup of Russia, where I want to re-check both the program and make sure that I'm a hundred percent ready for the Trophée de France.


The next stage of the Grand Prix will be in Japan, my favorite country, I look forward to the opportunity to speak there. In Japan, always a lot of fans who support the skaters greatly and create an incredible atmosphere for everyone - Sotskova said.


Watch Her Last Performance




Translated By Google

Original Text: https://goo.gl/jleijQ

Keine Kommentare

cours droit