Maxim Kovtun: "In my long program no political overtones"


Maxim Kovtun: "In my long program no political overtones"
 Figure skater Maxim Kovtun became the bronze prize-winner of the international tournament "Finland Trophy". About new programs, changes in the training process athlete, told Tatiana Flade.

- Maxim, you're in the lead after the short program in Espoo. What kind of mood out on the ice in any?

- A little alarmed, because it did not expect that so long have to wait and time will drag so slowly. Several times had to themselves as "tame" because he was about to start, and still had to wait. That is a condition - ready - are not ready, and adds to the excitement. I start random bad. Went complex cascade - four - three, we recently put it, with a complex entering the loop ... I think that due to the first error the entire program a bit "floated." If everyone did as planned, it would be a string element by element, and so it was hard

- This is your first impression of new programs at the international launch. Interesting short program - cheerful, clear, about a man who travels hitchhiking.

- Yes, this program is about a cheerful person who does not get upset if something does not work. The story is this: I catch a car. The first was almost knocked down, the second splash water. Now what? And do not worry, everything happens. Again, I catch a car, paying no attention to such trifles. In life anything can happen, and if treated with humor to the turmoil, in the end everything will work out ...

I am fun and easy to roll this program. I can feel it. Very pleased with how the audience receives it. In Espoo the audience at all cool. It was interesting to show them a program, it was interesting to the audience to "play". I saw smiles spectators, heard them support me, and I was very pleased for them to ride.

Of course, a little unhappy that is not very stable coat gets here. In training everything was fine, and before that there was the start of a failure in the head. I struggled with sheepskin yesterday, today. In training here I jump out a little shaky, but before that we have a lot of time and attention devoted to it. However, I got the emotional pleasure of rolling short program.

- New programs you put new choreographers?

- Short put Ilya Averbukh, Elena Maslennikova, helping Tatiana Tarasova. She often comes to our workout, make adjustments, he suggests. For what it thank you very much. It really helps a lot.

- Arbitrary changed you?

- Initially, the long program I did Pyotr Chernyshev, and this program, I ride a test ride in Sochi. But the program did not satisfy the people. We decided to adjust it. We do it in a very short period of a week before the Russian Cup stage in Samara. However, there I showed the lightweight version, without stages, but skated cleanly. The result of such training before the start of training tournament.

"Finland Trophy", of course, more important and more difficult. But we are quietly raskochegarivaemsya, preparing for the Grand Prix. Constantly change something in the programs, we try to find the perfect option. In the long program we changed a lot of things, and there is still a lot of work.

- A new free program set to music «Iron Sky», which sings of freedom. You chose it himself?

- I like the song, but do not look in my program of political overtones. The main theme - the theme of freedom that we are all born free, and who we are, we are beautiful! Program starts with the fact that I let go of the bird, which for some time circling around me, and I try to keep up with her, but in vain. The bird flies off into the sky, and I stay on the ground. And we must learn to live in peace and harmony with all the people in the world with a ...


- Do you love freedom?

- Yes, like everyone else. Not everyone understands what it is. Or rather, everyone understands freedom differently. First, we wanted to put this song exponential number. But after rolling decided to change the musical accompaniment to any program and thought, why not take this song. For the first time this updated program I showed in Samara, and fans welcomed her.

- You've been training for six months from the trainer Inna Germanovna Goncharenko, what has changed in training?

- I would like to train with Goncharenko. But I do not want is a lot of talk, let them speak of. At the moment, the result of our joint work can be considered satisfactory. But arguments like - like I do not like it, good or bad - of the sport are not related. Well somewhere in the Seychelles or the Bahamas to relax, and then just a hell of a job. But I am glad that I was used to in another way I can not. We, for example, ride the free program in Samara, clean, and, instead of after the start of a chat with friends or have fun, go with Inna Germanovna deal with PFD. Imagine: swap, crosses immediately after proizvolki! At first it was weird for me, but now I understand why it all. But I like it, because I want to achieve their goals.

- You train in a group with Sergei Voronov, who said in your address a lot of good words. What do you think about your work together?

- The fact that we train together - very cool. When this level of athlete rides with you, it's cool sparring. Serge many rolls of the program the most part, and in training we arrange even the competition, who is more. As a result, without noticing, we can skate program for training a few times and not die. Although tired, but you do. Even Lena Radionova us. The three of us competing in training. It is understood that different elements, but we try, ride program. At the same time constantly joking. In general, such a positive atmosphere.

- Maybe Lena quadruple teach?

- I think that Lena should be purely his roll, and everything will be great. As for me, it is necessary to continue to work. We went for two of the tournament revealed shortcomings in levels. With rotations, paths are all correct. Over the rest of the work. I hope that with each start will be better. Just need to work.


Translated By Google

Original Text: https://goo.gl/SmxwKr

Keine Kommentare

cours droit