World champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: With age, the harder it becomes the head, not the body


 Someone starts the season with a performance at the Grand Prix, and Elizaveta Tuktamysheva chose St. Petersburg "Memorial Panin." Her program she performed confidently, without corrections: Judges evaluated rentals in 208 points, which might be enough for a medal of the European Championship. From season to season pupil Alexei Mishin "go to extremes": Tuktamysheva triumphantly gathered all the titles, and then could not cope with a full season after a failed Olympic year. 19-year-old petite skater told the correspondent of "Sports Day by Day" on the strict respect for himself and named his only hire that will suit.

Cleopatra inspires me

- Free program this season, you have a passionate, even fire. Tell us about it.
- It put Canadian Emanuel Sandhu, but my idea. I proposed a year ago, the music of the American film 60s "Cleopatra." Then Alexei reacted to it somehow skeptical. But this year, said that the composition can still come up to me. Immediately I decided that if the coach agrees, we will put this program.

- Together with this music was and the image in my head?
- Cleopatra inspires me. I really wanted to show exactly this way. I prefer not even music, and the purpose of the program, its style. And in the short program, I, on the other hand, a gentle way (Tuktamysheva introduced a new short program to the music of Wolfgang Mozart - "Sports Day by Day"). I love that they are so different.

- What are your goals for the new season?
- Just calm as in the tournament, to go out and show its program. We are with the coach is not set any goals for the European and world championships. One of the main tasks - well-skate on the Russian championship.

- You always strive not to the result, and for a good rental. The top of the career on the result - an Olympic gold medal, but what you have it, the rental?
- In life, I had only once a rental, which I was granted. This European Championship 2015, which I won. Then I skated very neatly. Even now, when clean the box, I had no sense of satisfaction. To be honest, I do not know how I need to skate to be pleased with herself. After one suitable for you strap becomes even higher rental. I am very serious about itself.

- Another is your permanent installation "quietly show their". What is the source of peace of mind for you?
- I have it I can not find. It would be desirable, of course, to keep a balance between the necessary adrenaline and excitement that can unsettle. Completely can not relax. We need the energy of excitement to help jumping. How to calm down, I do not know, but I try not to drive, because sometimes there are moments that just before a wave of nausea.

- After an unsuccessful Olympic season, you have worked with a psychologist. What is the main lesson learned?
- Enjoy what you're doing.

- And the main lesson learned from your great coach?
- Making their own and do not chase the place.

Medvedev is invincible

- The creative component in figure skating helps not to get tired of the monotony of training?
- It depends on the coach and the way he presents his studies. There are those who are forced every day to do the same thing: ride, rolls, do jump. There are those who each time adjust to you. If you feel bad, whether you jump, you can switch to and work on the steps, looking for something new.

- And how are you?
- I was lucky in our team used the second option. I do not get tired of riding. Figure skating - it works. If you take it simply as a sport, then nothing good will come. We need to put your heart and do the movements that come from within. My choreographer is teaching me: "Try herself, do as you feel your natural movements are the best."

- At the start the protocols there are more girls were born in zero. You do not feel aged lady in such a company?
- Unusually, to be honest. I still remember myself at that age. Once passed very quickly, these 3-4 years, when I was little (laughs). It is now looking at me from the bottom up, greet, on "you" address. I have nothing against, young people should whip, or figure skating is not progress. Rivals younger than you - one of those nuances that will always be. With this you need to accept and work on themselves in order to win young, light, not much to think about what is happening girls.


- With age, the severity of the body becomes larger or the head?
- In my head, of course. In training, all turns out, I got used to my body, I feel comfortable. I have a very interesting psychological background. I love to make mountains out of molehills, all taken globally.

As a child, a couple times twisted quad

- Do you have basic opponent on the ice?
- The Russian team are now one leader - Evgenia Medvedeva (current World and European champion - "Sports Day by Day"). It is yet invincible. In general, a lot of strong opponents, one can not distinguish.

- Russian team somehow touched doping scandals?
- I do not feel it. Just doing my job. Of course, as an athlete, I was going through all my heart for our Olympians suspended. I do not understand how you can live with this verdict. It's scary, it is wrong and unfair.

- You're not just talking about quads. You try it?
- It is necessary first to restore at least a triple axel. While we are focused on the execution of the program clean. As a child, I twisted quad, while falling a couple of times. So I think that everything is possible. Although generally a quad - it's hard for the female body.

- How do you like in St. Petersburg? Feel it to your city?
- Of course! Somewhere not want to move. I am thankful that I was brought to St. Petersburg, not Moscow. I like it very much. Still the sun was here, it would be absolutely fine.

results

Panin Memorial (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)

Women. 1. Tuktamysheva (St. Petersburg) - 208.51; 2. Ryabov (Moscow) - 178.78; 3. Solovyov (St. Petersburg) - 171.45.

Men. 1. Kolyada - 281.24; 2. Petrov - 257.10; 3. Aliyev (all - St. Petersburg) - 240.01

Couples. 1. Mishin / Mirzoev (St. Petersburg) - 181.27; 2. Chernyshov / Akulov (Saransk) - 139.83; 3. Kawaguchi / Smirnov (St. Petersburg) - did not act in an arbitrary program.

Dancing. 1. Safronov / Zimin - 127.23; 2. Bibikhin / Zworykin (both duo - St. Petersburg) - 123.49; 3. Grishankova / Paleev (Moscow) - 107.68



Translated By Google
Original Text: https://goo.gl/pJ6C7a

1 Kommentar

  1. The bookmaker has a line to the new club of Lokomotiv midfielder Alexei Miranchuk. Earlier it was reported that Milan is showing interest in the football player.

    Bookmakers are confident that the midfielder will start the new season at the Moscow club.

    You can bet on the fact that Alexey Miranchuk will take to the field as part of Lokomotiv in the first official match of the 2020/2021 season with odds of 1.20. This is approximately 77% chance.

    https://odds.am/ru/news/6370/bukmekeri_ne_somnevaytsya_chto_aleksey_miranchuk_nachnet_noviy_sezon_v_lokomotive/

    AntwortenLöschen

cours droit