Carolina Kostner: I have nothing to lose, I'll be happy to speak at another Olympics


Carolina Kostner: I have nothing to lose, I'll be happy to speak at another Olympics



Italian figure skater Carolina Kostner in an interview with the agency "F-Sport" Taras Barabash told about her plans and explained why decided to train under the direction of Alexei Mishin.

After a training session in St. Petersburg Italian asked me if I had 10 minutes to wait for it to change clothes. Soon I saw Caroline with a bag of salty crackers and wide snow-white smile. The conversation began, of course, figure skating.

- Carolina, the last time we saw each other in the Sochi Olympics. I'm 31, you have 29. We are not so young. How do you feel now, when competing with the girls on the ice?

- All this is a strange way the feelings and at the same time exciting. You know, in every age you are faced with different challenges. I remember that when I was 15 years old, was not easy. I am 29 now and feeling the same - not easy for me. You just have to accept the fact that life is cyclical, there are different stages. You learn how to deal with all this. What I like about my age now, so that's what I'm much more aware of what I do, and am aware that my choice understood, it is real. I realized all my dreams, and now my choice - easy to ride because I love doing it. Yes, I would be difficult and a little unusual to compete with them. But I once had a girl like them. And once they reached my current age. My main rival will be myself. And so it has always been so far. My head, my thoughts, my fears, my weaknesses, my strengths - that's what's important.

- Where do you get your motivation now? Is so great love for figure skating?

- For the most part because of the love of figure skating. In the past two years, I studied at the university. She studied art and worked on artistry, took ballet lessons, through which learned a lot. I would love to bring to life on the ice all the things they have learned in recent years. I think all of this could change for the better my skating. Well aware that the technique of riding and jumping elements are very important. But my vision of figure skating is much deeper than just jumping. Figure skater - this is an artist who paints a picture. It is not only painting technique that he uses, but also the ability to talk and express his creation in his thoughts and feelings. This is what makes our sport so beautiful. It is necessary to train, to work on the same jumps. Therefore, including I asked for permission to train in St. Petersburg to work on it. On the other hand, I have a broad Italian soul that lives art, artistry and full of emotions, passion. So I would like to be able to combine these two directions. I can only speak for myself, but not for others. When I was 15, I did not understand the importance of art and artistry. At 15 you just learn, and now I still continue to perceive many things, but more consciously. I have my own vision, and I would like to show it on the ice. Here, what is my motivation right now.

- You were born on February 8 and I - 6. Do not just heard about Aquarius exclusivity. You feel it on yourself?

- I know that Aquarius is a very freedom-loving and artistic. Besides the fact that I'm Aquarius, so also a southpaw. It is said that the left-hander too artistic, but I do not know for sure.

- They say that they are more talented in everything.

- That's what they say! (Laughs).



Translated By Google

Original Text : https://goo.gl/F0ScCb

Keine Kommentare

cours droit