Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: We will pay more attention to my well-being to the season went well


Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: We will pay more attention to my well-being to the season went well




This week will be held in Oberstdorf traditional international tournament "Nebelhorn Trophy", to be attended by the world and European champion, winner of the Grand Prix Final in 2015 Elizaveta Tuktamysheva. Then skater held a brilliant season, winning in all competitions in which participated. She was the only representative of the women's figure skating, which yielded a triple axel. Moreover, the end of the season, Lisa sang it in both programs - in the short and long. The following year, it was not possible after intense starts to repeat the success of the athlete. Due to a foot injury Lisa missed the entire second half of the season.

About that, in what mood athlete back on the ice, new programs, working with Emanuel Sandhu and much more in an interview with Elizabeth Tuktamysheva.

- Lisa, you did not speak for a long time. How difficult it is therefore included in the season?

- After the Russian championship time passed quickly. In Yekaterinburg, it was my last big start in the season. It turned out that I had not skated since December. But I am trying to quietly go into this season, especially without straining. All my problems just in my head. After a successful season in 2015 many cheat yourself, thinking that you need to keep the level, keep the bar, and that, on the contrary, has done itself no favors. Now the main thing for me - to compete calmly, quietly go his own way. No one else to look, and do what I can do, to act calmly. The more I start to think, and focus on its position, even on the skating, the worse it turns out in the end.

- All sores behind?

- More or less. I really watch your health. If there is pain, I immediately focus attention on this, reduce the load to the effects of the injury did not escalate into something serious. What happened to my leg, it already will be for life. Care must be taken to monitor the status - ointments, compresses ... We will pay more attention to my well-being to the season went well.




- Of any program you put in the collection of Emanuel Sandhu in Canada. It was the idea Mishin?


- Yes, Alexei Nikolaevich. Sandhu is a very good director, a young, ambitious, loves his job. It is evident that he kicks, fully embedded in it, so the process was fruitful with a positive. We enjoyed working together. He's a good man, a perfectionist. At Sandhu should be all clear, all it painted, and it was also an important aspect of the preparation. It was obvious that he wants to work. And I hope that the program has turned out good. I, at least, it is like. But just say the music is complicated, and the first time the audience can not understand it.

- Sandhu and chose the program for its complex composition.

-- Yes it is. My Music may not be immediately understood. But I hope that this season I will not end in December, and the audience will get used to my program, because it is intricate, especially heavy music in the end. We again took the oriental motifs that suited me, and that I love. And yet, this higher level of program than the East, which I skated before. Then there were just dancing, but this program is like a mini-theater. Here or you skate it in full force, and it is better not to roll because the program will not look.

- Music offered Sandhu?

- No, the music offered Alexei Nikolaevich. However, last year I told the coaches that want to make the program "Cleopatra." But then we found "Peer Gynt" and apparently thought that is to "Cleopatra" I have not matured. And this year we decided to try. It was very difficult to choose those musical pieces that will look good on the ice. In my opinion, it is still in the end lacks a strong part, which would put the point. But we've been looking for, choose an excerpt, which I hope will be a good ending. Music is strong, I repeat, I really like, especially the slow middle part. I like that the program has a meaning, the meaning of each movement as if you're playing a role in the play - every gesture is not just because he expresses something.


- What's been working with Sandhu?

- Each choreographer their ideas, their views on the program, its good quality. But I can say that with Sandhu work easily and quickly. We have put any program in three days. I wrote to him in advance which items are in the program, and he is in his notebook draws, thought over the idea of ​​what he wants, then offered me. Surprisingly I have long skated exactly what set Sandhu. As we all know, Alexei Nikolayevich (Mishin -. Approx) also likes to put his hand to the program, so I was surprised that we did not change much. Apparently, the program is really successful and well placed. But then still I had to adjust it a little bit, because I was too heavy in terms of visits to the jumping. But I hope, the whole program is less of it did not.

- Short program did Tatiana Prokofiev, who knows you inside and out. It was harder or easier?

- The easiest way, of course. We immediately picked up the pieces and easy steps. Indeed, Tatiana Prokofiev knows me well understands. Do we have no conflicts or misunderstandings. The work went smoothly, quietly, and I get great pleasure from the performances, from the ideas that came to my mind. We can say that it was our joint creative process.

- Short program begins with Mozart, and ... tango.

- I can not be only Mozart. Always interesting to complete the program is unusual, on a high note.

- You are reviewing their programs?

- Revised good hire, and find the pros in the state in which I am now. Even if I do something that is impossible with the jumps, I really see progress in choreographic terms than, for example, with performances in 2014, 2015. When I talked about it, I do not really believe, and now really feel and know that professionally develop as a figure skater. You just need to gather all in a heap and quiet ride.

- How would you yourself articulate what needs to be done to ensure that this season has not ended prematurely, the results were stable performances?

- Release all. it is very important to me that everything was fine, just enjoy the thing that I do, ride, have fun and do not cheat yourself. I still know how. In training, all turns out. It should also be easy for the working-out and ride, not to think that would be in the future. We should gradually move forward step by step, as it was two seasons ago. There is only now. And you need to think about the present moment.


Translated by Google 

Original Text : https://goo.gl/IJY0FG

Keine Kommentare

cours droit