Polina Tsurskaya: "It was necessary to gather and roll the program purely"


Polina Tsurskaya: "It was necessary to gather and roll the program purely"




Russian figure skater Polina Tsurskaya - won the Junior Grand Prix in Saransk. The new skate skater was unable to avoid errors, so after the show she looked upset.

- On the one hand, I'm glad that I won the Grand Prix. On the other, upset because laminated could probably better. Because of the injury, as I said, a lot of missed, ready for the season is not properly managed. I thought I could, but there are no miracles. The short, we dashed off well, but not enough for an arbitrary time. But still it is not an excuse. It was necessary to gather and roll the program cleanly.

Free program I like. But it's not that. It was necessary to gather "on the head" and ride. Who will come to Moscow, will be to roll both programs. I would be drawn into the season and work, - commented Pauline Tsurskaya.


Translated by Google

Original Text : https://goo.gl/03KFro


Watch the perfomance  

Keine Kommentare

cours droit