Pogorilaya stated that reflect the "tragedy of love" in any program



Pogorilaya stated that reflect the "tragedy of love" in any program





Bronze medalist of the 2016 World Cup in women's figure skating figure skater Anna Pogorilaya said the agency "F-Sport", that "the tragedy of love" will be reflected in its long program of the new season.

Pogorilaya presented the short and free programs to control skaters skating Russian team, passing on September 10-11, at the Palace of Sports "puck" Sochi Olympic Park.


"My free program - it is a love tragedy, very crazy turns out that I was a Spaniard, who is waiting." His "testing raging emotions, like the ocean beating against the rock, all accompanied by the wind about these feelings and must be inside me at the time. rolled ", - said Pogorilaya.

"In the short program I Tango This dance of passion, but a restrained passion." - Said the agency interlocutor.



"This season I have, in fact, start all over again, but prepare calmly By training with the girls, I understand, is something I need more work and work, but what I set to win, that's for sure.." - Summarized Pogorilaya.


Translated by Google

Original Texthttp://goo.gl/qgQ6oZ

Keine Kommentare

cours droit