Serafima Sakhanovich: "Maximum - does not mean optimum"


Serafima Serafima Sakhanovich "Maximum - does not mean optimum"




The first international start skater Seraphim Serafima Sakhanovich this season will be a performance at the traditional tournament series "Challenger" in Oberstdorf. About what year was different preparations of the difficulties faced by the athlete, the new short program and coach in an interview with Eugene Rukavitsin Seraphim Serafima Sakhanovich.

- Sima, you're not the first train in the group Rukavitsin Eugene. Were there differences in the preparation for this season?

- Preparation for this season was different from the one that was used in my practice. Ice collection in Jelgava was preceded by a two-week training session in Ventspils PFD. It is good that these fees were divided because, laying the base for PFD, on the ice was much easier to train. Initially, when only came out on the ice, a couple of days to get used muscles, something did not work, and then work fine. By the end of the collection, I skated entirely and purely arbitrary program. But then ...

Then we had a scheduled gathering in Sweden. We dropped in for three days home to St. Petersburg. And then I dumped a terrible sore throat. Some days the temperature remained under forty. I could not even get out of bed. Antibiotics. Treatment. Due to the fact that the disease has taken away from me all the forces in the Swedish collection of workout did not go. We Evgeny (Rukavitsin - ed.) Is very worried, because I was ready just perfect already in Jelgava. It's a shame it was to lose all tried and tested. A lot of time was spent on recovery, but gradually I trained. Very nervous, because I thought that I would take part in the junior skating, and before them was not so many days. I remember as skated the short program and made with a flip-out step and cascade ritberger - coat three - two. It cries that naoshibalas. But Evgeny said: "What are you doing? You have to Sochi is still plenty of time, all have time. " Indeed, the reference to the Rental time to get in shape.

- Now you look pretty confident on the ice, the difficulties of the "transition age" behind?

- Now it is easier, in fact in sport is never easy. I think that all this talk about puberty a bit exaggerated. If someone has something does not work, then take off the problem for a transitional age, and when it happened, then we say that puberty is over. It seems to me that the problem is not the point. Just when people began to ride better, so he worked, not because something has gone or something has come.

- What has changed in regard to work?

- The most important thing that I want to ride and exercise come with pleasure. Previously, this was not. I go out on the ice or go to the gym and want to do more than I say. Because it's like, I'm in a rush to work, to do something different, to teach the cascades ... I like to train in Eugene Rukavitsin, because he is no pressure on me. From St. Petersburg the previous coach did not have such an understanding. Now I have no one drives. I myself can not drive themselves. The coach knows what I need. He will not cry, because he sees, if not, I'm cursing herself.

Once we rolled on the collection of any program, and in the first half of something I did not, and in the second it worked. I say: "Let's rolled the whole program again." Evgeny shrugged, but music set. I made two rolled row, but the next day was hard. Evgeny noticed, came over and said: "High - does not mean the optimum." He often repeats the phrase ...

- In your group there are strong guys. Do you train with someone?

- We have several groups. I ride with Alena Leonova, Gordey Gorshkov and a group of Roman Alexandrovich Usatova. Still with us on Kashin ice Galina Valentinovna with students. By the way, I worked through rotation with it. It's about the h-th n s demanding coach.

- This season you with the coaches decided to change only the short program.

- Only short. She put on the music from the movie "Hachiko". A former left arbitrary, because the program everyone liked. And me too. I do not know whether we do or not a new suit exactly will change. I skated for rent in the old, but there is a new over time. Short program I did Germanovna Olga Glinka. She always puts the short program. A random - Valentin Molotov.

- Speech in Oberstdorf Be the first to start for you at the adult level. This adds excitement?

- What's the difference - juniors or adults? It is necessary to clean ride and all. Do what you do in training.

- During this time, what's new in your life, in addition to sports?


- I passed the exam for the 9 th grade. One exam did not have enough points to five. It's a shame. Mainly on four learning. I try not to go below. Even my mother and I moved into a new apartment. Almost themselves doing repairs, mom invented, he has acted in the role of designer. The neighbors did not believe it herself. I love. Now, not so far from home rink. So do not spend a lot of time to travel.



Translated by Google 

Original Text : https://goo.gl/ljdvYN

Keine Kommentare

cours droit